Criminal Law – Criminal Defense Attorney in San Diego
Being arrested can lead to a conviction which can be a terrifying experience. At the law office of Joseph C. Crudo, PLC, we are here to provide a criminal defense attorney with an extended team of professionals to help with your case. A conviction can lead to jail or prison time, fines, community service, victim restitution, probation, parole, and even driver’s license suspension. Any criminal law offenses you have been charged with will also stay with your record for life. It is important to contact a criminal defense lawyer at the first sign of trouble so we can help you achieve a better outcome.
We know that a criminal offense can impact you for the rest of your life, which is why we want to help you the best that we can by minimizing any charges or eliminating them completely. We have helped a number of clients walk away free or in a better situation than they had hoped. Our defense strategy will work with you every step of the way whether you are facing a federal offense or just charges. We will see your case through, no matter how difficult it may be.
We Can Help a Broad Range of Criminal Law Cases
- DUI – Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Hit and Run – Hitting a driver and fleeing the scene.
- Theft – From burglaries to small in store stealing.
- Drugs – Possession, selling, distributing, manufacturing, transporting.
- Violence – Violent behavior.
- Weapons – Possession of illegal weapons or using weapons in crimes.
- Domestic Violence – Violent abuse in home environment.
- Sex Crimes – Rape, molestation, child pornography, indecent exposure, prostitution, sexual assault, lewd conduct, failure to register.
- Stalking – Following, spying, harassment.
- Juvenile – Crimes in adolescence.
- Warrants – Bench warrants and arrest warrants.
- Perjury – Lying under oath.
- White Collar – Crimes involving money.
- Three Strikes – Preventing lifetime prison sentence.
- Internet Crimes – Hacking, stealing, spamming etc.
- Military Crimes – Serve you in military court.
- Extradition – Being wanted in another state.
- Expungement – Clear criminal record.
- Obstruction of Justice – Interfering with a case.
- Restraining Order Violations – Not following restraining order.
Why Should You Get a Criminal Defense Attorney?
The sooner you seek the help of a criminal law attorney; the sooner we can get started on your case. We will go to every length to help your case, including taking it to trial if necessary. We want our clients to have brighter futures with our help. Contact Joseph C. Crudo, PLC for a criminal defense attorney in San Diego today. If you are not sure if we can help, give us a call at 858-622-7280 for a free consultation with our criminal defense attorneys. We will treat your case like it was our own, so you don’t have to worry about leaving your future in the hands of the wrong people.
To learn more, read our blog: